Friday, August 1, 2008



When Hugh Jackman surprised everyone at Comic Con, to show his new movie "Wolverine: Origins" It got me thinking that.

If Mr. Jackman didn't show up at Comic Con, then the movie would continue to get negative reviews and bad Press. But thanks to his honorable devotion to the character of wolverine and to the movie, he showed up not only to promote the movie but to show it the fans who have been dying to see and actually good adaptation to the Wolverine Franchise.

Now because he did this, EVERYONE is going to go see this movie. I know I am. Of course, this movie could end up being a whole hunch of shit, but I think that Hugh Jackman wouldn't sign onto a movie this would suck, Especially with this character that he grow to love to play.

All-in-all I hope this movie ends being good cause the trailer looks awesome.

No comments: