Monday, August 11, 2008

I Thought I should give you all a list of Trailers for upcoming movies, seeing as how I haven't posted anything in a while. I set them up as the ones I want to see the most to the least (Well I'm still gonna see them all anyways but you get the idea) And Here you go:

1) Yes Man

And just when I thought that Jim Carrey stopped making those kind of Comedies. He goes ahead and smacks me in the face with a load YES MAN!!! This Movie, just by watching the trailer looks promising.

2) Valkyrie

All I know is that it's based off of the plans to Assassinate Hitler, and that Tom Cruise Is played a guy with an eye patch, enough said. Plus my friend Jackie will more then likely have mixed feelings about this one.

Kudos My friend for taking an interest in that time period.

3) Punisher: War Zone

I for One, liked the one with Tomas Jayne a whole hell of a lot better then this new guy. but that's probably cause I liked the way He played the character. But this one looks to be a lot more violent that the one better it. Thought the gruesome scene did look a bit cartoony, as does the villain who you will see in the trailer. But you need to remember it is based off of a comic book, and comics do seem to portray way more blood and brain matter then usual so I think they can get away with that.

but Don't get your hopes up about it. Apparently Tomas Jayne was training for month for this movie than when He found out that it was inevitably going to suck he left. Then during the editing stage the director got fired. So it's probably going to flop.

4) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

This Movie I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but this trailer blow me away. I didn't really pay attention to the other movies nor did I bother to read after the second book, But I'm starting to think I should. Because just by watching each movie, and they get progressively darker and darker and the fan base keeps maturing along with the stories is a brilliant setup.

No comments: