Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Prince of Persia Pics

These pictures are from those guys over at Cinematical.


There is a closer picture but I thought It would be better to show you all the wardrobe of the New Prince of Persia. However, Jake does look like the prince from the Second Game. Not the first one! The first game he was clean shaven with nothing but a small goatee.
I bring up the wardrobe because it looks close to the character at the end of the first game. But they seem to be getting the time lines of the games mixed up when it comes to the looks of the wardrobe and the landscape. Now this has nothing to do with my opinion about if the film will flop or not but with what I'm seeing now I'm not so sure that the people who are huge fans of the games will be happy. But me as a movie fan will go see it and hopefully won't be disappointed by it.

No comments: