Saturday, July 26, 2008

Heroes


If You haven't watched the show, DON'T READ any further. There are no spoilers but I do explain a lot of what happens with the (So-called) villain of the show.


Now, I know this isn't a movie but I can't help but talk about this show. Why?

Because it's pissing me off as to how repetitive this show is. Let me explain:

SEASON 1: A man named Gabriel Grey (aka Sylar) kills everyone how could have made a good character in the story. Every attempt at killing him gets foiled, even when they do have him he somehow manages to escape and kill more people (at this point I was extremely aggravated at the creators for being so stupid). So but the end of the season all my assumptions about the second series being lamer then this one were set.

SEASON 2: Sylar is Back but he doesn't have his powers anymore cause they gave him so kind of virus that will eventually kill him. But for some reason they keep showing his story throughout the entire 11 episodes of the season, with these two mexican people (Maya and her brother who eventually dies) but either why I hate their stupid storyline. Then by the end of the season he injects himself with something (I'm not saying what it is cause it will ruin the story) and he gets his powers back.

And here's were I say GOD DAMMIT NOT AGAIN!!!!!! Oh great he's back to start killing off other people with abilities.

Though the title for third Season is "Villains" So hopefully Sylar will FINALLY die!!

No comments: