Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Karate Kid is in Da Hood!

I got this trailer randomly while searching for Movie times at Fandango:



I do love that they put in Fort Minor!!!

Weirdly enough this movie actually looks entertaining!

That being said, I do have something to say on the idea of Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. Though realizing that this while inevitably be a kids movie (which it so rightly should) I feel that because I've grown up so much that this remake wont appeal to me like the original one did.

Not to mention that not everyone is from the Bronx so we wont understand the whole racial issue thing that will most likely be involved (but than again I'm just speculating).

I guess me point is what I mentioned above, that this movie does look entertaining, it doesn't look like it would interest someone of my age group.

No comments: