Thursday, November 5, 2009

Metal Gear Solid "Why Hollywood Should Never get a Hold of it."

First off let me say that I've been a fan of the "Metal Gear" Franchise since I was a kid. Although back than they didn't have as massive a storyline as the newer ones do. and when I heard the news that the game was getting made in Hollywood at first I was excited, but now that I heard they are thinking of making Christian Bale "Solid Snake" I was like "Whoa, Whoa!!! He looks nothing like him and plus his voice is to fucked up to even sound like him!!"

Not to mention that people are saying that he should play both Solid and Liquid Snake. This is where my tolerance for stupid ideas hits its limit. And here are my reasons!!

1) They may be twins but so many different things happened in their own lives, so that now they look nothing alike!

2) Liquid has long Blond hair. Snake has slicked back long brown hair.

3) Liquids jaw is thinner than Solid Snakes.

4) Liquids brow-ridge is bigger.

5) Solids has more muscle than Liquid ( at least until MGS 4)

My vote get Sean Bean to play A little Older Liquid.

or have Jesse Spencer play him if Bean is to old to play the young Liquid,
And Bradley Cooper to Play Solid Snake!!

Why not Bradley Cooper!? The guy needs to expand his Acting Resume. Plus I think he can pull off playing Snake, or hell, even Naked Snake (Big Boss) if he has to. Cause weirdly enough he looks a lot like both of them.

But I will damn the movie if they do that Bullshit with green-screen and have him play both rolls!!!! Every time I see that in movies I can never believe it. Not to mention the fact that Big Boss is already pretty old when Snake first meets him (Againish).

Also, another thing that could possibly condemn this film is if the studio goes its own way with the story of the film. Why the hell don't they collaborate with the creators of the game and make a true adaption of the "Metal Gear Solid" Franchise!! I know for a fact that Hideo Kojima would never let his game be disrespected with a shitty American Adaption (Face it, when it comes to making a true adaption we tend to shit all over it).

So Basically, all I'm saying is that I hope they don't fuck it up and hire the wrong people.

No comments: