Friday, October 3, 2008

Sequel... or... Prequel?!?!

Apparently, Robert Sanchez from IESB had a chance to throw a few questions at Zack Snyder during the cocktail reception. Simply asked when the second 300 film would be based, Snyder responded saying it would take place

“between the Battle of Thermopylae and the Battle of Plataea”

So, let me get this straight the next movie will begin in the middle of the first and than lead through to the next. I'm confused, why would they do that? It doesn't make any sense. I would have just left it as is, I'm not big on sequels to movies that don't need them.

If the studios are just making this for more money I don't see why they don't just make an entirely new film, instead of just leeching more money from a franchise that don't need another one. All that being said I will still go see it, just because I'm huge fan of Zack Snyder.

No comments: